• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

M&M's™ - Is Anti Gun

Wooley

Peter, I'm gonna order some "diabetes sucks" M+Ms in your honor!

But hold on...you can't say I sorta support gun rights or 2A. I fully support 2A...I just also support a private companys option to pick and choose. I don't feel its an offense to us at all.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
That I could understand. :rolleyes: However I can offer no such explanation for mine. I'll call it random.

I think there's a long list of things that can bring on the curse, TJ.

It is possible that Possum Putting wasn't the only cause. It could have been that Exchange teacher from Brazil, or a host of other things.:uhoh:

You're too young to start thinking about past sins though.
It's possible you have a legitimate medical problem. At least you don't have to wonder if Saint Peter (No relation unfortunately) is keeping a permanent record.:(

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I'll bet they would make M&Ms with OC on them if no explanation or other details were provided. :cool:

Maybe a 2nd bag with DO and mix the two when you receive them.

OCDO and DO OC in the same dish!

Last edited:

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
This cracked me up...
mms.jpg

Dreamer

Funny, when I posted on this topic in April, I got two pages of foolishness about how people saw "Ws" and "3s" and"Sigmas" on their candy, and some cryptic insinuations that I being a little too "tin foil hat-ish" about the matter... Mostly from "high post count" members...

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php?73329-M-amp-M-s-hates-Open-Carry...

Better watch yourself, "ed".

It's a slippery slope, this "research" thing. Next thing, you'll be posting about BPA, John Soros, and how corporations uses carefully-crafted propaganda in the guise of advertising to mold public opinion... :p

You're liable to contract the dreaded "tin foil hat by association"... :monkey

They'll eventually come get us all anyway--why make yourself an early target of "the man" by bringing attention to the fact that corruption and sociopathic control-freak mentalities extend all the way through the Corporate world, even into the candy business...

It's probably a better thing if you just don't do any research or try and get to active with any of your efforts. Research is a dangerous thing, and it seems to to drive most people slightly nuts (in comparison to status quo reality) who engage in it with any depth. It's probably better just to eat plain M&Ms, OC only on your own property, and not try and rock the political boat too much... :uhoh:

Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
That's you putter swing? Ain't no wounder you get the sugar disease. And to blame it on that Brazilian exchange student!

I specialize in long putts:uhoh:

She was on an exchange teacher program. Actually talked me into leaving Va. for a month or so.

Last edited: