Thread: Face to face with man

Thumbs up Face to face with man

Last nite @ Mickie- D"s after chruch to get a bite, Walked up face to face with an off duty officer @counter ordering. he looked down at my 357 that I OC 95% of the time, Smiled and said have a good nite and went on his way. Sweet experience!!

I used to live in Martinsburg, but didn't start seriously OCing until I moved in 2005. When I go back to that area to visit friends, I usually OC now though...

I've not had any problems. Glad to see you had a goon "non-event" type experience. It's my experience that WV LEOs are pretty open to OC, and often will verbally express their approval.

I grew up in the "Mountain State", and sometimes I REALLY miss it.

If only some of that same attitude would rub off on Maryland...
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    I used to live in Martinsburg, but didn't start seriously OCing until I moved in 2005. When I go back to that area to visit friends, I usually OC now though...

I've not had any problems. Glad to see you had a goon "non-event" type experience. It's my experience that WV LEOs are pretty open to OC, and often will verbally express their approval.

I grew up in the "Mountain State", and sometimes I REALLY miss it.

If only some of that same attitude would rub off on Maryland...
    yeah i wish some of West Virginias attitude on guns would rub off on MD as well! And i sure as heck pray that Marylands attitude never rubs off on WV!
    Michael Binegar, Morgantown WV.