• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Factory Range Day in Vernal UT!

Sorti

Sponsored by Basin Sports in Vernal UT.

All you pay for is the ammo you use.

Hope to see you there!

Sorti

FactoryRangeDays-1-1.jpg

Sorti

I can't imagine it not being open carry. The range where they are having it is an open range free to the public.

I haven't been to this event before. Seems I always hear about it after the fact. However, I just stopped in Basin to ask them about it. They told me they always have a lot of fun and there are more vendors there than are on the flyer.
Most vendors bring out their newest products. Last year the hot topic was all the new shotguns. They have had suppressed automatics, 50 cal and other BFG's, all the glass you care to look thru.

Golden Corral should be there but I don't know about other food and drink vendors, so you may want to bring a cooler just in case.

Hope to see you there!

Sorti