• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun hoarders

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Is there some law concerning how many guns one can own.

However much height ya got between the gunwale and the surface of the water.

Once you are "over the top" of the gunwale, you have violated a Law of Nature--that something will float only as long as it weighs less than the volume of water it is trying to displace.

Then you experience asset forfeiture by Mother Nature, otherwise known as a tragic boating accident.

:D

ryanburbridge

Think this guy will ever get all of his guns back. Crazy to think they are conducting an investigation into someones property with no warrant or probable cause. This is very scary.

Las Vegan

Seriously, people.

safety-first.jpg

heliopolissolutions

Deputy Police Chief Greg Lindmark says, "some were loaded, some weren't some appear to be operable because they're old and then some to be fairly new.

Uhhh...?
I'm so glad they got to the bottom of that burglary, keep on truckin' boys in blue.

coolusername2007

"At the current time we're taking the firearms for safe keeping as evidence until we can further investigate this," says Deputy Chief Lindmark.

What the hell is this? Wasn't this house robbed? How does remaining personal property become evidence of a robbery?! Did they take his personal computers for safe keeping also? How about his recliner? Maybe the remote controls! How many remotes did he have anyway?

Safe keeping is government speak for STEALING!

What is the analogy to yelling FIRE for firearms? Will a reasonable restriction become the number of firearms you own? If so, what's the number...2, 5, 10, 50, or 500? How about zero?!

EXTREMEOPS1

Campaign Veteran
Gun Hoarders ......I like to call it a gun collection

I just watched a show about hoarding. A guy had over 50 weapons. Rifles, wheel guns, semi auto pistols, shotguns. Anyone like that here?
I only have 5 pistols. How many do you have?

Sig P229 Equinox.40 S&W/357 Sig | FN Five-seveN | FN FNP-45 Tactical |Sig SP2022 9mm| Sig P232 | H&K USP 45 | Beretta 90-.40 S&W | Glock 19C | Glock 22 RTF | Glock 27 | Ruger LCR 357 polymer | Ruger SP101 | S&W 438 Bodyguard | Ruger LCP | Diamondback DB380 to name a few of my collection :)