Thread: Talked to my moms boss at walmart.. good news for us OC and CC peeps..

Talked to my moms boss at walmart.. good news for us OC and CC peeps..

Apparently walmarts policy is they dont care. They allow you weapons open carry or concealed carry as long as you carry your permit how does that work with open carry dont ask me. But they wont ask you to leave but they might ask you to cover, but of course you dont have to.

Another Wally World thread!

That's been their policy for a while, but local management doesn't always understand it. If there's a problem, call corporate, they'll sort it out.

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by G22Paddy View Post
    Another Wally World thread!

That's been their policy for a while, but local management doesn't always understand it. If there's a problem, call corporate, they'll sort it out.
    +1
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

69Charger
    The heck with corporate, I'm callin his mom. LOL
    Dave
    Last edited by 69Charger; 08-10-2010 at 09:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 69Charger View Post
    The heck with corporate, I'm callin his mom. LOL
    Dave
    Priceless!
    Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows not victory nor defeat....Teddy Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    Can I ask what precipitated the conversation about firearms at Wal Mart? BTW, Wal Mart's corporate policy mirrors Starbucks.... they don't care if you legally carry in their store, with or without a permit. But if they get customer complaints they will ask you to conceal or leave. It's all about the money and keeping the majority of customers spending money, at least at the particular moment in time.
    In other words they are neutral until they get consumer complaints? Isn't that different than Starbucks who says that if they (us) are in line with state law they dont care?