• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Talked to my moms boss at walmart.. good news for us OC and CC peeps..

spikedzombies

Apparently walmarts policy is they dont care. They allow you weapons open carry or concealed carry as long as you carry your permit :uhoh: how does that work with open carry dont ask me. But they wont ask you to leave but they might ask you to cover, but of course you dont have to.

.45ACPaddy

Another Wally World thread!

popcorn.gif

That's been their policy for a while, but local management doesn't always understand it. If there's a problem, call corporate, they'll sort it out.

69Charger

The heck with corporate, I'm callin his mom. :) LOL
Dave

Last edited:

Lovenox

Can I ask what precipitated the conversation about firearms at Wal Mart? BTW, Wal Mart's corporate policy mirrors Starbucks.... they don't care if you legally carry in their store, with or without a permit. But if they get customer complaints they will ask you to conceal or leave. It's all about the money and keeping the majority of customers spending money, at least at the particular moment in time.

In other words they are neutral until they get consumer complaints? Isn't that different than Starbucks who says that if they (us) are in line with state law they dont care?