Thread: Stickies

Stickies

Is this mod going a little nuts with the stickies. There's 15 now, do we really need that many?

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA
    I think stickies are applied at the request of your state's leaders.

Events are stickied until they happen so the coordinators do not have to bump them every day. At this point there are a ton of events planned.

The site owners also sticky news articles as they see fit.
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA
    Oh, sorry, "coordinators" rather than leaders. Hmmm, isn't that a term from Atlas Shrugged, some of the 'big guys' were "coordinators" weren't they? Yes indeed.

Banned
    I think we should THANK Mike and John for doing this. Many forums don't do it enough, and important information quickly gets lost in the shuffle. The mods have been very good about the stickies here, especially when there is an event. The events are our lifeblood, and the mods realize that. There will be a few less in the winter months, but is it really that hard to scroll down a bit? Really?!? WWR, the pocket cards, the carry chart, these are all very necessary resources, especially for the new people. We have had a very active year with things like MOC, GLX, ABE, Ponderosa and so on, and we are getting new people all the time as a result. I say, keep the stickies, just scroll past them if you want to.