• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Stickies

stainless1911

Banned
I think we should THANK Mike and John for doing this. Many forums don't do it enough, and important information quickly gets lost in the shuffle. The mods have been very good about the stickies here, especially when there is an event. The events are our lifeblood, and the mods realize that. There will be a few less in the winter months, but is it really that hard to scroll down a bit? Really?!? WWR, the pocket cards, the carry chart, these are all very necessary resources, especially for the new people. We have had a very active year with things like MOC, GLX, ABE, Ponderosa and so on, and we are getting new people all the time as a result. I say, keep the stickies, just scroll past them if you want to.