• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Woodstock? Nah,let's have an Open Carry GunStock!

M

McX

A diversion from some of the other threads here. A fantasy music event! Gunstock! A bunch of us gather in a muddy field, and listen to the musicians who have come to play for us- while Open Carrying. Now, who should we invite? Who would come? Ted Nugent? Anyone else got any suggestions?

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
I remember another essential element of 'Woodstock'. Heh heh heh.

I am afraid that only hippies could generate sufficient good vibrations for such an event. Who here would be analogous to hippie leaders like Timothy Leary or Abbie Hoffman? CEOs, small businessmen, ex-cops, prosecuting attorneys?

M

McX

perhapse we could invite Guns and Roses?

added on edit; got some other possibles: Alabama, Lou Reed, Jerry Lee Lewis, Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson- if he's out on bail at the moment. we could invite rappers to perform, but if they pulled their 9's from their waistbands, as part of their onstage antics, the whole crowd would draw on them.

Last edited:

range rat

woodstock

A diversion from some of the other threads here. A fantasy music event! Gunstock! A bunch of us gather in a muddy field, and listen to the musicians who have come to play for us- while Open Carrying. Now, who should we invite? Who would come? Ted Nugent? Anyone else got any suggestions?

Dude, i'm still trying to rember what i all did at the first ONE!!!!

range rat

old hippie

I remember another essential element of 'Woodstock'. Heh heh heh.

I am afraid that only hippies could generate sufficient good vibrations for such an event. Who here would be analogous to hippie leaders like Timothy Leary or Abbie Hoffman? CEOs, small businessmen, ex-cops, prosecuting attorneys?

smokem if you gotem, ROCK on bro.heh heh

M

McX

i tell ya, you guys are just no fun. springfienld tells me waylon is dead, your worried about getting your guns muddy, and you want to know about left handed smokes. we ain't going to no grateful dead concert you guys! were talking about solid american redneck gun loving dudes, and the music they play!

where is merl haggard when you need him?!

added on edit; or sweet home alabama for that matter! can't remember who did that one anymore, senior moment here.

Last edited:

range rat

country wood stock

i tell ya, you guys are just no fun. springfienld tells me waylon is dead, your worried about getting your guns muddy, and you want to know about left handed smokes. we ain't going to no grateful dead concert you guys! were talking about solid american redneck gun loving dudes, and the music they play!

where is merl haggard when you need him?!

added on edit; or sweet home alabama for that matter! can't remember who did that one anymore, senior moment here.

Hey Mcx, i Bet you can't guess what they found in my man willy nealson's tour bus a few years back, [I can't remenber the southeren state ] It sure wasn't a pound of ground round. An the kicker was he got to walk away..

oh yes, I almost for got. Willy an Merl used to throw some real heavy parties back then....

M

McX

famous people always get lucky, grunts like you and me would be doing 20 years. i ain't got no fancy tour bus, all i got is a leaky old pickup truck. still we need more names for the big concert!

anybody heard anything out of emmerson lake and palmer lately? suppose they're dead too.

M

McX

ahhh, young one you don't need alcohol to keep on rockin in the free world.