• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lawful gun owners blamed for violent summer trend!!

quarter horseman

GRPD Chief blaming lawful gun owners blamed for violent summer trend.
Chief Kevin Belk phone 616-456-3364

fighttp://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/grand_rapids/Police-officers-face-violent-trendhting-violent-summer-trend

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
What an ass bag the Chief is. His comment that many guns they take are stolen from lawful gunowners..... So his logic is lawful gun owners are responsible for crime. WTF is that?

That logic is so twisted I need a map to get to an in-conclusion.

autosurgeon

I would call him on it! I want trace data proving that they actually traced these to thefts.

Also how is it my fault that a BG decides to break into my locked house and steal my stuff?

This guy is a joke and obviously needs to ease off the donuts they are sugar bombing what little brain he has left!

Rant off ... ah I feel better now :D

Bronson

No really, it makes sense.

The rise in legal gun ownership means there are more guns in more homes. This means that there are more guns available to be stolen. If people didn't own guns then there would be no guns for the criminals to steal and the world would be nothing but honey dipped roses and chocolate covered kittens.

It's all our fault and we must repent :banghead::banghead:

Bronson

Outdoorsman

Chocolate covered kittens? Doesn't sound too appealing!

No really, it makes sense.

The rise in legal gun ownership means there are more guns in more homes. This means that there are more guns available to be stolen. If people didn't own guns then there would be no guns for the criminals to steal and the world would be nothing but honey dipped roses and chocolate covered kittens.

It's all our fault and we must repent :banghead::banghead:

Bronson

Agent1

I heard if we got rid of all this food we could alleviate obesity!:p

Seems to be working in some countries.........in Africa. Hey, that makes me wonder?????

Is there OC in Africa? Probably not seens the Gov. steals all of there food.:banghead: