Thread: Cash Poker Tournament! Cash Payout & Free Giveaways 8/29

Cash Poker Tournament! Cash Payout & Free Giveaways 8/29

Come play poker, meet new people, enjoy a beer and help us continue our work making sure our public access isn't eliminated!! With volunteer support we've removed 14,976 cubic feet of garbage from public land in Oregon & Washington. Ensuring shooting pits and other public access isn't restricted!

$1,300 prize pool deep stack charity poker tournament for only $40. An additional 3,000 chip addon is available for only an extra $10.

Prime location at Oregon 99 & I-5 at the Bounty Hunter Saloon, a full bar and restaurant!

Tournament will be Sunday, August 29th

Top five paid and great appreciation prizes provided by our sponsors will be given away every hour!
    1st - $600
    2nd - $325
    3rd - $225
    4th - $100
    5th - $50

Free Appreciation Prizes:
    $80 Malibu Raceway Gift certificates
    Portland Beavers Tickets
    Portland Spirit Tickets
    Local Wine (Must be 21 and over)
    Local Beer (Must be 21 and over)

Maximum 70 players, so don't miss out and register now
    Project Wilderness texas holdem cash poker tournament registration

Tournament proceeds benefit Project Wilderness a 501(c)3 tax deductible charity.
    Call Dominic to register or with any questions (503)484-6292
    Last edited by ProjectWilderness; 08-10-2010 at 12:55 PM.

how do these guys feel about open carry at this little shindig
    Last edited by sheepdog762; 08-10-2010 at 02:24 PM.

looks like this guy joined and posts exclusively to promote his agenda to clean up public land , while a noble cause and probably worthy of immediate entrance to heaven, it doesnt have **** to do with opencarry....i am assuming this event is not an open carry event and i would wager that the event organizers havent a clue to what open carry is....

Quote Originally Posted by Teddybearfrmhell View Post
    looks like this guy joined and posts exclusively to promote his agenda to clean up public land , while a noble cause and probably worthy of immediate entrance to heaven, it doesnt have **** to do with opencarry....i am assuming this event is not an open carry event and i would wager that the event organizers havent a clue to what open carry is....
    Actually many open carry members from Washington helped with a clean up earlier this year. He is legit and supports OC, and yes he joined to reach out to the OC community.
    Live Free or Die!

Quote Originally Posted by gogodawgs View Post
    Actually many open carry members from Washington helped with a clean up earlier this year. He is legit and supports OC, and yes he joined to reach out to the OC community.
    i never questioned his legitimacy, i did state that this was probalby not an open carry event but an event supporting HIS cause.... to show up, en masse , open carry to an event not expecting it would be a very awkward thing....

so, since you know the OP maybe you can verify that this IS an open carry event and that the organizers expect and welcome us????

Quote Originally Posted by Teddybearfrmhell View Post
    i never questioned his legitimacy, i did state that this was probalby not an open carry event but an event supporting HIS cause.... to show up, en masse , open carry to an event not expecting it would be a very awkward thing....

so, since you know the OP maybe you can verify that this IS an open carry event and that the organizers expect and welcome us????
    I do not know the OP, but many from WA have met him. It is an event where open carry is welcomed. I do know that.
    Live Free or Die!