• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cash Poker Tournament! Cash Payout & Free Giveaways 8/29

ProjectWilderness

Come play poker, meet new people, enjoy a beer and help us continue our work making sure our public access isn't eliminated!! With volunteer support we've removed 14,976 cubic feet of garbage from public land in Oregon & Washington. Ensuring shooting pits and other public access isn't restricted!

$1,300 prize pool deep stack charity poker tournament for only $40. An additional 3,000 chip addon is available for only an extra $10.

Prime location at Oregon 99 & I-5 at the Bounty Hunter Saloon, a full bar and restaurant!

Tournament will be Sunday, August 29th

Top five paid and great appreciation prizes provided by our sponsors will be given away every hour!
1st - $600
2nd - $325
3rd - $225
4th - $100
5th - $50

Free Appreciation Prizes:
$80 Malibu Raceway Gift certificates
Portland Beavers Tickets
Portland Spirit Tickets
Local Wine (Must be 21 and over)
Local Beer (Must be 21 and over)

Maximum 70 players, so don't miss out and register now
Project Wilderness texas holdem cash poker tournament registration

Tournament proceeds benefit Project Wilderness a 501(c)3 tax deductible charity.
Call Dominic to register or with any questions (503)484-6292

Last edited:

Teddybearfrmhell

looks like this guy joined and posts exclusively to promote his agenda to clean up public land , while a noble cause and probably worthy of immediate entrance to heaven, it doesnt have **** to do with opencarry....i am assuming this event is not an open carry event and i would wager that the event organizers havent a clue to what open carry is....

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
looks like this guy joined and posts exclusively to promote his agenda to clean up public land , while a noble cause and probably worthy of immediate entrance to heaven, it doesnt have **** to do with opencarry....i am assuming this event is not an open carry event and i would wager that the event organizers havent a clue to what open carry is....

Actually many open carry members from Washington helped with a clean up earlier this year. He is legit and supports OC, and yes he joined to reach out to the OC community.

Teddybearfrmhell

Actually many open carry members from Washington helped with a clean up earlier this year. He is legit and supports OC, and yes he joined to reach out to the OC community.

i never questioned his legitimacy, i did state that this was probalby not an open carry event but an event supporting HIS cause.... to show up, en masse , open carry to an event not expecting it would be a very awkward thing....

so, since you know the OP maybe you can verify that this IS an open carry event and that the organizers expect and welcome us????

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
i never questioned his legitimacy, i did state that this was probalby not an open carry event but an event supporting HIS cause.... to show up, en masse , open carry to an event not expecting it would be a very awkward thing....

so, since you know the OP maybe you can verify that this IS an open carry event and that the organizers expect and welcome us????

I do not know the OP, but many from WA have met him. It is an event where open carry is welcomed. I do know that.