• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Tri-Fold Pamplet with Logo

Merlin

I too would love to see an update to this. The presentation quality of the pamphlet makes it carry a lot more weight when handed to someone. I like the idea of keeping a stack in my truck, cause I get asked ALL THE TIME.

john-in-reno

I too would love to see an update to this. The presentation quality of the pamphlet makes it carry a lot more weight when handed to someone. I like the idea of keeping a stack in my truck, cause I get asked ALL THE TIME.

Ok its updated, Sorry it took me so long to get to it, been quite busy.

I will try to keep an eye on the changes and get them incorporated in the pamphlet in a timely manner from now on.

john-in-reno

Does the link in this thread take yo to the updated pamphlet?
this link will, when i get the gremlins out of my computer, Grrrr, I had it running right and had everything working yesterday now it is not there

John,

I noticed the date still shows march 2010. FYI

Same as above, I need to beat the gremlins into submission

Ok the Gremlins are dead, Links working properly now

Last edited:

OC Freedom

Updated Pamphlet ?

This is a nice tri-fold pamphlet for Nevada, but the newest version I am seeing is from October 2011. Is there an updated version? and if not can anyone tell me what changes have occurred since October 2011. I am aware of this years changes in Vegas registration and Nevada changes to state reciprocity on concealed carry.

Any info would be appreciated, thanks.

garand_guy

This is a nice tri-fold pamphlet for Nevada, but the newest version I am seeing is from October 2011. Is there an updated version? and if not can anyone tell me what changes have occurred since October 2011. I am aware of this years changes in Vegas registration and Nevada changes to state reciprocity on concealed carry.

Any info would be appreciated, thanks.

Try Nevadacarry.org