Thread: School zone maps

School zone maps

Are there any maps out there that show the school zones in WI?

Founder's Club Member bnhcomputing's Avatar

School Zone maps, may not be a good idea

First, the LAW says "knowingly," so without a map, I do not know. If I have the map, then I know, and my defense against a felony becomes MUCH more difficult.

Having said that, others will chime in with maps they made, ~some~ municipalities have maps, most don't (to my knowledge).

Google ( Madison Schools) for example, and it will give you a map with tear drops by each location. Some may only be administrative in nature thus the school zone wouldn't apply.

Can't REALLY figure it out at all, even the Sheboygan Falls DA couldn't which is why the Hubing (spelling) case got tossed twice, and even the DA admitted WCI ( www.wisconsincarry.org) has a valid point with the Gun Free School Zone (GFSZ) lawsuit.

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    +1 on what bnhcomputing said. Don't figure out where the schools are, at the very least make sure you don't have a map on you when you OC.

Banned

Smile

Whats a school zone?

If you KNOW you are in a school zone then get out, keep the maps at home and assume that you are in a school free gun zone. Carry on and carry proud.