• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

AB 1934 Open Carry Ban Action Alert/ Immediate NEED!

puppy8agun

For those in possession of letters of opposition to this bill that are on letterhead or contain an official title/ position:

This is an action alert item: Any members who have in their possession letters of opposition on letterhead please email them to me or fax them to me immediately. If you would like to mail them please let me know. AB 1934 floor analysis has been revised 8/10/2010 and much more support included and only a couple oppositions. I will be making sure all Senate Members are made aware of the lack of documents in opposition. I have three from Lori Saldana's binder which will be included in this.

Email
mailto:MDUSD@sbcglobal.net

Fax:
(925) 798-0486

I am a 100% volunteer lobbyist who has been dealing with this issue in CA, I take no compensation for what I do. Any questions you have feel free to contact me at (925) 798-0486 ph/fax