Thread: Legal advice to the LEO

Greensboro nc

Smile Legal advice to the LEO

Stumbled on this site today and I don't know if anyone has seen it or not. Check out legal updates. Check out the older ones also. I don't know if I can copy the link or not, but the site is ( I am not very computer literate.
    Last edited by tomtaurus; 08-11-2010 at 06:34 PM.

Columbia, in the Peoples Republic of Murderland
    Everyone should be sure to check out the "Legal Updates" page, and especially to plow through the "archives" of that page. There is LOTS of interesting info there, detailing Open Carry, Probable Cause, Detainment, and RAS...

And this law firm has a VERY good writer on staff--these briefs are all well-written, have weird little illustrative stories thrown in, and are clear, plain, and easy to grasp.

Good link. Everyone in NC should have this one bookmarked, and read the "Legal Updates" regularly...
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Charlotte, NC
    Was an interesting site, here is the link to the doc on Open Carry, was a good read

Occupied Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by redfive48 View Post
    was an interesting site, here is the link to the doc on open carry, was a good read
    very good read!

, ,
    The guy that wrote that has a sense of humor, a fan of Jeff Foxworthy and possibly a Trekkie. I like it!
    Last edited by ramrunnr; 08-19-2010 at 12:59 AM.