• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dave Westlake get's it!

Fireball357

In response to Ron Johnsons back peddling statement due to his lack of knowledge, U.S. Senate candidate Dave Westlake clarifies that whether you call it a permit or license; it’s unconstitutional.

http://www.wispolitics.com/index.iml?Article=206081

This is just 1 of many statements I expect to come out of Ro-Jo’s camp now that the big boys from the National Party are pulling his strings. He has stuck his foot in his mouth on every issue he has made a statement on; he is Wisconsin’s Scott Brown

Read Ro-Jo’s complete statement here:

http://www.jsonline.com/news/wisconsin/100385719.html

goforlow

I've said this before...Johnson is a puppet! Dave Westlake is a regular guy. Check out his web site, or better yet see him in person. He knows the constitution and know that it is the law of the land. He speaks from his heart, no B.S.

The U.S. needs more Dave Westlakes!!

I AM DAVE WESTLAKE!!

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
I've said this before...Johnson is a puppet! Dave Westlake is a regular guy. Check out his web site, or better yet see him in person. He knows the constitution and know that it is the law of the land. He speaks from his heart, no B.S.

The U.S. needs more Dave Westlakes!!

I AM DAVE WESTLAKE!!
Dave Westlake said:
I AM DAVE WESTLAKE!!
Ho ho! Once you go anonymous then you can never go back! In re your claim to be Dave Westlake, prove it! If you are and wish to speak with authority then i suggest you re-register as Dave Westlake and "own your words".

RULES said:
(1) YOU OWN YOUR WORDS ONCE THEY ARE POSTED: While we will attempt to help those who have a legitimate need to remove postings they have made in haste or error, our time and ability to do so is not unlimited and there is no guarantee that such a request will be granted. Therefore, post only those comments that you have considered and are willing to take full responsibility for!

BROKENSPROKET

Ho ho! Once you go anonymous then you can never go back! In re your claim to be Dave Westlake, prove it! If you are and wish to speak with authority then i suggest you re-register as Dave Westlake and "own your words".

Doug, that is part of his campaign mojo. Many of his campaign supporters wear safety orange t-shirts that say. "I AM DAVE WESTLAKE."

anmut

1) Why does every thread here turn into some hair-splitting debate off topic from the OP?

2) Anyone that supports constitutional carry has my vote.

Jason in WI

47688_10150272074355327_228273825326_14749850_2381945_n.jpg