• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hot Threads

Beretta92FSLady

I think we are pretty damn active here on the Washington threads. It is always cloudy outside, none of us have anything better to do with our time:p

.45ACPaddy

Once I turned 21 I knew I wanted to carry. I knew about CPL's, but figured there had to be some other way, which is how I happened upon this site. I never would have thought that OC was an option before I took a look at this site. The amount of activity in the Washington forum was very encouraging!

I took a look at other states' forums... and damn... a lot of them seem DEAD!

I actually feel very lucky that we have such a large and active OC community in this state!:banana:

jt59

Once I turned 21 I knew I wanted to carry. I knew about CPL's, but figured there had to be some other way, which is how I happened upon this site. I never would have thought that OC was an option before I took a look at this site. The amount of activity in the Washington forum was very encouraging!

I took a look at other states' forums... and damn... a lot of them seem DEAD!

I actually feel very lucky that we have such a large and active OC community in this state!:banana:

According to the Administrator: About 1,360....:monkey

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
It just shows the Washington crowd is a gabby bunch. :)

Said the guy with over 8K posts himself. :D
Slacker. :lol:

Oh? Didn't you hear? The first guy to 10K owes John $250 for forum upkeep and usage.

Three cheers for Grapeshot for contributing cash to the forum! I'll let John know to expect your check 72 posts from now, or, in other words, the day after tomorrow!

:D

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Grapeshot
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Citizen
It just shows the Washington crowd is a gabby bunch.

Said the guy with over 8K posts himself.
Slacker.
Oh? Didn't you hear? The first guy to 10K owes John $250 for forum upkeep and usage.

Three cheers for Grapeshot for contributing cash to the forum! I'll let John know to expect your check 72 posts from now, or, in other words, the day after tomorrow!

Nice try, but no cigarillo - Doug Huffman has already surpassed that mark. Add up the total of his 2 screen names. 2,384 + 7,878 = 10,262

We'll let you be the one to tell him of his obligation.

Last edited:

Matt85

give me some time, im still new here.

i have noticed that WA state has more active members then most other states... we need to do some work on the other states. the irony is that WA state isnt even the best state to own firearms in, by a longshot!