• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Why we should support a "Legal Defense Fund" & what we risk if we do not.

dougwg

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA
rvd4now with his quest for OC in his school, and subsequent empty holster/ rights violated on sooo many levels controversy.

Just to be VERY clear.....

MOC CAN'T BACK EVERY COURT CASE THAT COMES ALONG.

MOC is already heading up a very important court case that could effect everyone.

rvd4now wasn't even OC'ing.

A wise man knows when to pick a fight and when to walk away so that he may fight another day.

Stainless....don't start ragging on MOC for not handing this guy a wad of cash so he can fight his own personal little war, especially when you don't even have any skin in the game.

stainless1911

Banned
political activism in Americas colleges are inseparable.

I didnt expect MOC to just go ahead and foot the bill here, but I dont expect them to do nothing either. MOC wanted to be a premier gun rights .org, so when things like this come up, especially topics that are common, then they have an interest. Advice and direction are free.

rvd was trying to OC, he just took the cautious approach.

I know MOC is in deep with CADL, and for VERY good reason, I have always been behind them in this, but gun rights in this state are going to be more than a single fight here or there.