Thread: New guy

paradise, Michigan, USA

New guy

long time reader, first post. I just wanted to say hello from Paradise in the UP, and invite every one to come on up and enjoy our great weather!

Hazel Park, Michigan, USA
    Welcome long time reader first time poster. I would like to invite you down to Royal Oak on Monday.
    "Bam, I like saying bam when I cite something, in fact I think I shall do this from here on out, as long as I remember.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

"Then said he to them, But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his sack: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
    Luke 22:36
    God Bless

warren, Michigan, USA

Red face

WELCOME! I hope to get the wife to head north sometime soon.I miss the beauty of the northwoods.Been out of circulation for many years! God Bless! Jeff.
    Today JESUS would tell me to sell my coat and buy two Springfield XD Compact 45acp's!

The Thumb MI
    And you won't even need to bring your snow shoes! LOL.

Welcome ParadiseGarry! I love your little town. I am there every year for one thing or another. Won't have the sleds up this year, but the next time I am coming up that way I will have to buy you a burger at the Yukon.
    ‎"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands; one nation under God, indivisible with liberty and justice for all."