• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC and LL Bean

outdoors357

Hello,

New member from the south here. I will be heading to Northern New England in October. No trip to Maine would be complete without a stop at LL Bean.

How are they in regards to OCers? Anyone have recent experience.

Thanks.

Outdoors357

shanebelanger

Accomplished Advocate
Hello,

New member from the south here. I will be heading to Northern New England in October. No trip to Maine would be complete without a stop at LL Bean.

How are they in regards to OCers? Anyone have recent experience.

Thanks.

Outdoors357

No experience with them here as I choose to bring my business elsewhere. I do know that they do not sell handguns because they are a "family friendly store" <--this is why I bring my business elsewhere. But remember you are in Maine, just OC! I'm sure they won't have any problem with it.

crdonov

i believe LL bean is oc freindly, but dont quote me. any questions call LL beans and ask them what there oc policy is. pretty sure they are oc freindly. hope this helped.

boyscout399

I OC'd in LL Beans a few weeks ago. It was late at night, like 11am-2am and didn't have any problems or any questions from any of the staff.

outdoors357

Thank everyone for your responses.

Good to hear that you haven't had any issues especially with the late night visits. That's probably when I will get there.

outdoors357

I like Cabela's and LL Bean both. Heard about Kittery Trading Post, so I may try to get over there as well.

MadMax

I prefer do business with the smaller local shops instead

Last edited: