Thread: Alert!!! Mitch album show oc interview @ 6:30 pm tonight

Alert!!! Mitch album show oc interview @ 6:30 pm tonight

Moved to 8/13/10 A.M. 760 @ 6:30ish. TUNE IN!
    Last edited by scot623; 08-12-2010 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scot623 View Post
    A.M. 760 @ 6:30ish. TUNE IN!
    Listen live
    http://wjr.com/article.asp?id=1476377
    "Bam, I like saying bam when I cite something, in fact I think I shall do this from here on out, as long as I remember.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

"Then said he to them, But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his sack: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
    Luke 22:36
    God Bless

Quote Originally Posted by eastmeyers View Post
    thanks for the link

Dude its 7 where were you?
    Last edited by eastmeyers; 08-12-2010 at 07:01 PM.
    "Bam, I like saying bam when I cite something, in fact I think I shall do this from here on out, as long as I remember.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

"Then said he to them, But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his sack: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
    God Bless

Did i miss it? All I heard was Evander and some BS

From what I am hearing now, it was pushed to 8/13 at 6:30. Sorry guys. Tune in and we'll see if Mitch does't flake out again.
    Last edited by scot623; 08-12-2010 at 07:04 PM.

At least now you have 24hours to let more of us here know whats up, and to listen in if possible. Instead of two of us.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

God Bless

Quote Originally Posted by eastmeyers View Post
    At least now you have 24hours to let more of us here know whats up, and to listen in if possible. Instead of two of us.
    Good! I saw this at 6:45pm and thought "Shoot, I missed it".
    Giving up our liberties for safety is the one sure way to let the violent among us win.

"Though defensive violence will always be a 'sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." -Saint Augustine

Disclaimer I am not a lawyer! Please do not consider anything you read from me to be legal advice.

I hear ya guys. I was actually called at 6:00pm about this interview. Like I said, I hope Mitch doesn't flake out and blow Jeff off.

Love it.

I hope you are ready for Mr. Brady Jr. Go Jeff
    Last edited by AAMitch; 08-12-2010 at 08:09 PM.

So is this an OC interview, just a genral firearm carry interview, or a ABE interview?
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

God Bless

As I understand it, it will be framed around the AB&E issue. Although I'm sure it will lead to a broader discussion on OC in general.

It is centered around AB&E. However with Mitch you will never know until it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by sprinklerguy28 View Post
    It is centered around AB&E. However with Mitch you will never know until it happens.
    Is Mitch anti-gun?

I don't know his politics... from the little I know about him I would assume he is a tad bit right-of-center.

If I'm wrong, please correct me on this.

I think many people are missing the point on AB&E, it's about civil rights and the law. If Royal Oak can ignore the law then the best thing we can ask anti's or wishy-washy talk show hosts is "well, what law can I ignore?"

Jared, Mitch is very anti-gun.

I'll never forget one time he was doing an interview and the NRA guy he was interviewing was talking about some situations in which a gun would be useful on a college campus. Mitch had no arguement and responded with "Well I don't want to get into hypotheticals, but are you telling me that some kid couldn't get drunk, or high, or whatever kids do at college, and then there is a gun laying there, that it wouldn't make the situation worse?"

You can see the flaw in his argument, he dismisses the NRA guy's arguments as "hypotheticals" and then introduces his own hypothetical in the same sentence.

He usually falls along the lines of "No one needs to carry a gun in today's world except for hunting" type of argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Sefner View Post
    Jared, Mitch is very anti-gun.

I'll never forget one time he was doing an interview and the NRA guy he was interviewing was talking about some situations in which a gun would be useful on a college campus. Mitch had no arguement and responded with "Well I don't want to get into hypotheticals, but are you telling me that some kid couldn't get drunk, or high, or whatever kids do at college, and then there is a gun laying there, that it wouldn't make the situation worse?"

You can see the flaw in his argument, he dismisses the NRA guy's arguments as "hypotheticals" and then introduces his own hypothetical in the same sentence.

He usually falls along the lines of "No one needs to carry a gun in today's world except for hunting" type of argument.
    Yeah, the Founding Fathers put an expiration date on the US Constitution and the Bill Of Rights.

Mitch, obviously the Internet, Radio, and TV were not envisioned within the First Amendment and therefore your Free Speech rights do not pertain to these mediums. Please keep your opinions to yourself unless it is in print and only from your own printing press that is hand run.

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar

Thumbs up A logical 'Pile Driver' By PD....YES!

Quote Originally Posted by PDinDetroit View Post
    Yeah, the Founding Fathers put an expiration date on the US Constitution and the Bill Of Rights.

Mitch, obviously the Internet, Radio, and TV were not envisioned within the First Amendment and therefore your Free Speech rights do not pertain to these mediums. Please keep your opinions to yourself unless it is in print and only from your own printing press that is hand run.
    +1 TRILLION! PD puts the logical smack-down on little Mitchie!

Well Said!
    ‎"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands; one nation under God, indivisible with liberty and justice for all."

Is this still today @6:30?

Quote Originally Posted by detroit_fan View Post
    Is this still today @6:30?
    Little Mitchie changed the time - it already occurred. Jeff Sayers was on.

Podcast? Recording?

Quote Originally Posted by Tao View Post
    Podcast? Recording?
    Not sure, we will have to look.

I loved your "Parable of the Sheep"!

http://catb.org/esr/guns/sheep.html

Mitch Albom's Podcasts are located here: http://www.wjr.com/Sectional.asp?id=34618

There is nothing there from today's broadcast, yet.

Not sure, we will have to look.

I loved your "Parable of the Sheep"!

http://catb.org/esr/guns/sheep.html

It's an oldie but goodie, and always useful for.......illustrative purposes.