• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Alert!!! Mitch album show oc interview @ 6:30 pm tonight

Jared

It is centered around AB&E. However with Mitch you will never know until it happens.

Is Mitch anti-gun?

I don't know his politics... from the little I know about him I would assume he is a tad bit right-of-center.

If I'm wrong, please correct me on this.

I think many people are missing the point on AB&E, it's about civil rights and the law. If Royal Oak can ignore the law then the best thing we can ask anti's or wishy-washy talk show hosts is "well, what law can I ignore?"

Sefner

Jared, Mitch is very anti-gun.

I'll never forget one time he was doing an interview and the NRA guy he was interviewing was talking about some situations in which a gun would be useful on a college campus. Mitch had no arguement and responded with "Well I don't want to get into hypotheticals, but are you telling me that some kid couldn't get drunk, or high, or whatever kids do at college, and then there is a gun laying there, that it wouldn't make the situation worse?"

You can see the flaw in his argument, he dismisses the NRA guy's arguments as "hypotheticals" and then introduces his own hypothetical in the same sentence.

He usually falls along the lines of "No one needs to carry a gun in today's world except for hunting" type of argument.

PDinDetroit

Jared, Mitch is very anti-gun.

I'll never forget one time he was doing an interview and the NRA guy he was interviewing was talking about some situations in which a gun would be useful on a college campus. Mitch had no arguement and responded with "Well I don't want to get into hypotheticals, but are you telling me that some kid couldn't get drunk, or high, or whatever kids do at college, and then there is a gun laying there, that it wouldn't make the situation worse?"

You can see the flaw in his argument, he dismisses the NRA guy's arguments as "hypotheticals" and then introduces his own hypothetical in the same sentence.

He usually falls along the lines of "No one needs to carry a gun in today's world except for hunting" type of argument.

Yeah, the Founding Fathers put an expiration date on the US Constitution and the Bill Of Rights.

Mitch, obviously the Internet, Radio, and TV were not envisioned within the First Amendment and therefore your Free Speech rights do not pertain to these mediums. Please keep your opinions to yourself unless it is in print and only from your own printing press that is hand run.

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
A logical 'Pile Driver' By PD....YES!

Yeah, the Founding Fathers put an expiration date on the US Constitution and the Bill Of Rights.

Mitch, obviously the Internet, Radio, and TV were not envisioned within the First Amendment and therefore your Free Speech rights do not pertain to these mediums. Please keep your opinions to yourself unless it is in print and only from your own printing press that is hand run.

+1 TRILLION! PD puts the logical smack-down on little Mitchie!

Agent1

Well Said!