Thread: CCW and hypocrisy of Sylvester Stallone

CCW and hypocrisy of Sylvester Stallone

seems anti-gun activist Sylvester Stallone has a CCW

http://www.blog.riflegear.com/articl...-stallone.aspx

more info here

http://www.examiner.com/x-1417-Gun-R...examiner-email

Morgan

heh...

Busted! the brady bunch is a joke and obviously some of their members are big old hypocrites.

Well, now when I pirate his film I won't have to feel as guilty...
    "You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence."
    -- Charles A. Beard
    XD(m) 9mm

well , no real surprise. that is what the liberal elitedoes. remember Ted Kennedy in public was a dyed in the wool gun ban-er. but packed a colt python. they don't want the "we, the unwashed" to have them.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Sean Penn has one. Anti gun senator Don Perata applied for one some time ago too.

Quote Originally Posted by papa bear View Post
    well , no real surprise. that is what the liberal elitedoes. remember Ted Kennedy in public was a dyed in the wool gun ban-er. but packed a colt python. they don't want the "we, the unwashed" to have them.
    Typical liberal "Do as I say, not as I do." B.S.!!! Because of course the liberal "elites." ride in their limos, fly in their private jets, and heat, cool, and light up their 50,000 sq ft mansions while telling us we're "evil" for driving a Hummer...

I guess for Stallone, the old saying..."those who can, do...those who can't, teach." Needs to be modified just a little bit to..."those who can, do...those who can't, make millions pretending they can, then tell everyone else what they should and shouldn't do." What an idiot he is...and a terrible actor to boot...thank god I've never spent a dime (and now, never will) to see any of his movies in a theater.

Regular Member coolusername2007's Avatar
    Typical. Good job proving what we already know to be true. I've been boycotting radical actors movies for a long time. I don't necessarily mind watching them, but I won't pay for them.

So Rambo has a CCW you do realize that Saldana is lining herself up for one to !!!

With all the threats of imminent danger that Saldana is saying she is being subjected to by the open carry movement and other gun activists, and the possibility of one of those wacko's taking her out and the fact she has let all media know these facts including sheriff Gore . Lets see if she has a CCW permit pending or otherwise. Once she's termed out she will have even more "ammunition" (no pun intended) to apply for the CCW permit for all of the above. Now that would be more hypocrisy
    "There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change. It is to use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wound, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time."

- General George S. Patton, Jr.

Not a chance, that woman doesn't know the first damn thing about firearms...

Quote Originally Posted by heliopolissolutions View Post
    Not a chance, that woman doesn't know the first damn thing about firearms...
    She's only good at shooting her mouth off.