• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CCW and hypocrisy of Sylvester Stallone

papa bear

well , no real surprise. that is what the liberal elitedoes. remember Ted Kennedy in public was a dyed in the wool gun ban-er. but packed a colt python. they don't want the "we, the unwashed" to have them.

fully_armed_biker

well , no real surprise. that is what the liberal elitedoes. remember Ted Kennedy in public was a dyed in the wool gun ban-er. but packed a colt python. they don't want the "we, the unwashed" to have them.

Typical liberal "Do as I say, not as I do." B.S.!!! Because of course the liberal "elites." ride in their limos, fly in their private jets, and heat, cool, and light up their 50,000 sq ft mansions while telling us we're "evil" for driving a Hummer...

I guess for Stallone, the old saying..."those who can, do...those who can't, teach." Needs to be modified just a little bit to..."those who can, do...those who can't, make millions pretending they can, then tell everyone else what they should and shouldn't do." What an idiot he is...and a terrible actor to boot...thank god I've never spent a dime (and now, never will) to see any of his movies in a theater.

EXTREMEOPS1

Campaign Veteran
So Rambo has a CCW you do realize that Saldana is lining herself up for one to !!!

With all the threats of imminent danger that Saldana is saying she is being subjected to by the open carry movement and other gun activists, and the possibility of one of those wacko's taking her out and the fact she has let all media know these facts including sheriff Gore . Lets see if she has a CCW permit pending or otherwise. Once she's termed out she will have even more "ammunition" (no pun intended) to apply for the CCW permit for all of the above. Now that would be more hypocrisy