• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WA OC Logo

Remmy

So, my better half and I designed a logo to use for the Nevada OC movement and thought while we were at it to start in on some of the other states. This is just a rough idea for yall so take it and do what ya want with it or keep it how it is. we tried to keep it with state colors but not all states have state colors. Apologies now if yall already have one, or already have decided on one. I dont have the time to go back in and edit it so anyone that knows photoshop feel free to edit or change it as you see fit.

2iiejqd.jpg

massivedesign

He emailed me a copy of the file and the dingleberries are not on it in the version he sent me.

Very well done graphic!! Another banner and some business cards are dancing in my head... Stay tuned...

Squeak

Remmy, Ya done real good! Make patches about 2" D. I love patches. Do every state! They are a good fund raiser.

Last edited:

Bill Starks

State Researcher
my daughter and I had been working on a logo but due to summer activities and travel it fell by the wayside. Great Job.

The download link is "Temporarily Unavailable."
Clean up the dingle berries in the SE corner and we have a winner.

Last edited: