• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WA OC Logo

Remmy

yeah im not sure why those spots showed up but they arent in the png file glad yall like it. We did the same style logo for Nevada I have two tshirts with them screened that i wear always and I have to say it screens pretty nicely. heres an example of the nevada store I could set one up for yall theres no minimum to order and they are printed per order so no need to order bulk and be stuck with tshirts that arent sold.

http://nevadaopencarry.spreadshirt.com/

as well as

http://www.zazzle.com/nevadaopencarry

choose two different stores because of the different product selections.

also in the process of updating a info card that is business card sized that addresses FAQ when dealing with the public. and another member in NV incorporated a law pamphlet and turned it into a tri-fold hand out.

acmariner99

Me Like!! I would highly suggest logos like this for other states also. A little OT: thanks for your hospitality WA, but I'm heading back to the State of the Free and my OC experiences here have been -- unique. OC - WA has one of the better groups for the promotion of OC in my humble opinion. I will still be providing support when able for those who have questions, but I look forward to going home where the silliest question I get asked is: "Is that a glock?"

amzbrady

After growing up, printed T's went out of my style. I do however think if someone is any good with Metal that would make an awesome looking solid brass belt buckle, then combined with a nicely tooled black leather belt and OpenCarry.org tooled in the back of it would make a nice combo to hold a holster up.

3/325

The design is a great idea, but in it's current form it will be difficult to read from a distance because the text is laid over high contrast colors and detailed lines.