• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ordinance Violation / Jury Trial

Captain Nemo

Shotgun and Doug. You guys break me up and here I sit, a lowly retired computer design engineer that helped design the computers that are installed on all surface navy ships, titan rocket guidance sytem, Trident Nuclear Submarines, minuteman Missle, Stealth bomber, F-18 fighter, Harpoon missle and some others. My mother said I would never amount to anything. She always introduced me as "meet my son, the failure". Whoa is me. Now all I can do is sit and read posts on a gun rights forum and try to deduce what they have to do with open carry. I think I vaguely remember that there is a feature on this forum named Private Mesages.

Last edited:

range rat

good reading

Ha! I believe I understood it very well. Let's go to the video tape! He asked if it could go to a jury. You answered (incorrectly) "probably not" and I answered (correctly) that it could as part of the appeal process.

The only thing I needed to check was which chapter of the statutes covered it. Back when Brad Krause was in municipal court we-- or at least some of us-- brushed up on municipal court procedures.

No, I haven't read those books. But if you think I might benefit from them I can add them to my reading list. I'm not sure how much time I want to invest reading about atomic energy or reactors, or what relevance it has to anything that interests me, although I once saw the Three Mile Island site emerge from the fog as I was driving one rainy night and that was sort of cool, at least visually. But I figured if I had a nuclear reactor question pop up I'd just ask you.

The other book might actually be somewhat interesting to me because over the past few decades I have had a ever-increasing appreciation for Hobbes' philosophical approach. And, I enjoy studying the genealogy of ideas. It could prove interesting to see where someone has taken Hobbesian thought. Thanks for the recommendation!

Sooo I take it, it is a safe bet to say that You an Master Doug have both read Green Egg's an Ham????