Thread: Bill Larson for Door County Sheriff. www.larson4sheriff.com

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Bill Larson for Door County Sheriff. www.larson4sheriff.com

Good afternoon Mr. Bill Larson,

We met this morning in the WIPD office.

I invite your response to my question be posted at http://forum.opencarry.org Wisconsin sub-forum where I will advise of your candidacy.

Will you act in furtherance of unpermitted carry of firearms openly and concealed in Door County and Wisconsin?

Respectfully,

Doug Huffman
    Washington Island
    Wisconsin 54246

Banned

Larson in accord with 941.23, 941.235, 941.237 and 941.29, not CC "at this time."

Door County Sheriff candidate Larson's stance on the open and concealed possession of firearms is in accordance with Wisconsin Statutes 941, specifically 941.23, 941.235, 941.237 and 941.29. He does not support unrestricted open or concealed firearms possession at this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Huffman
    Thank you Mr. Larson. My stance is also in accordance with the law, as I expect a sheriff's will also be. But I do advocate for liberalization of carry laws in accordance with the Constitutions of Wisconsin and of the United States.

I will not likely be supporting your candidacy, if only for preferring a devil that I know to one that I don't. Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Huffman View Post
    Door County Sheriff candidate Larson's stance on the open and concealed possession of firearms is in accordance with Wisconsin Statutes 941, specifically 941.23, 941.235, 941.237 and 941.29. He does not support unrestricted open or concealed firearms possession at this time.
    +1000000 awsome
    Owner Little Wolf Firearms , US ARMY RETIRED 101st Airborne & 84th DIV TRNG Small arms instructor.
    Remember , Gun Control is " USING BOTH HANDS!"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Huffman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by littlewolf View Post
    +1000000 awsome
    Yeah.