• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bill Larson for Door County Sheriff. www.larson4sheriff.com

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
Good afternoon Mr. Bill Larson,

We met this morning in the WIPD office.

I invite your response to my question be posted at http://forum.opencarry.org Wisconsin sub-forum where I will advise of your candidacy.

Will you act in furtherance of unpermitted carry of firearms openly and concealed in Door County and Wisconsin?

Respectfully,

Doug Huffman
Washington Island
Wisconsin 54246

Doug Huffman

Banned
Larson in accord with 941.23, 941.235, 941.237 and 941.29, not CC "at this time."

Door County Sheriff candidate Larson's stance on the open and concealed possession of firearms is in accordance with Wisconsin Statutes 941, specifically 941.23, 941.235, 941.237 and 941.29. He does not support unrestricted open or concealed firearms possession at this time.
Doug Huffman said:
Thank you Mr. Larson. My stance is also in accordance with the law, as I expect a sheriff's will also be. But I do advocate for liberalization of carry laws in accordance with the Constitutions of Wisconsin and of the United States.

I will not likely be supporting your candidacy, if only for preferring a devil that I know to one that I don't. Best wishes.

littlewolf

Door County Sheriff candidate Larson's stance on the open and concealed possession of firearms is in accordance with Wisconsin Statutes 941, specifically 941.23, 941.235, 941.237 and 941.29. He does not support unrestricted open or concealed firearms possession at this time.

+1000000 awsome

Doug Huffman

Banned
+1000000 awsome
Yeah.