• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Can I OC this? New MAGNUM revolver........................................* snicker*

Metalhead47

Picking this monster up shortly. Think I can get away with OCing this, or is it just too much? I already have a history of making small children cry, surely a firearm of this magnitude will reduce grown men to cowering paralyzed shells. Even the brady bunch has wailed & screamed about just this kind of pistol. After all, it is five rounds of MAGNUM power :uhoh:

Cower before the mighty hand cannon ye mortals!
<scroll down>

handcannon.jpg

Bill Starks

State Researcher
I think 2 of my 45/70 rounds are bigger than that thing is....

I'm still looking for a M4 Alaskan Derringer 45/70 top barrel .45LC/.410 bottom barrel

Metalhead47

LOL noisy cricket, I love it! I'm gonna have to get that engraved on it now :dude:

Yes I imagine I could duck tape the thing to my head pretty easily. Might sting a little on the draw :eek:

Far as I can tell there's nothing in the IC code that says it's unlawful to discharge a firearm where I live. Sams was packed earlier today so I think I might take it out behind the shed tonight & see what it'll do to a watermelon at 5 feet.

kwikrnu

Banned
careful with the belt buckle mount..
it has been found to be "concealed", even though it is clearly visible,
it looks too much like a decoration, and is not readily recognized as a firearm!

I'm pretty sure the atf hasn't designated it an aow because it is recognizable as a firearm. Local laws may be different.

My question is if the naa complies with forum rules. Is a handgun in a belt buckle hoster "properly holstered?" Can you call it a handgun? I think it may be more accurate to describe it as a fingergun.

1245A Defender

your desert eagle isnt a hand gun,,, its a hand cannon!! and i like it!

I'm pretty sure the atf hasn't designated it an aow because it is recognizable as a firearm. Local laws may be different.

My question is if the naa complies with forum rules. Is a handgun in a belt buckle hoster "properly holstered?" Can you call it a handgun? I think it may be more accurate to describe it as a fingergun.

the concealed question was pointed at buckle that was ornately decorated with baby blue stones.
and the gun had the same baby blue stones for the grip, it really blended in to the artsy design.
you could barely tell there was a gun there!

KB3CGS

I think 2 of my 45/70 rounds are bigger than that thing is....

I'm still looking for a M4 Alaskan Derringer 45/70 top barrel .45LC/.410 bottom barrel

voice of experiance... you'll only shoot the .45-70 once...
the .410 in 3" is fine all day long.
been there done that. won't make that mistake again.

geojohn

I think it's properly holstered if it stays put. In any case it's a pistol. For more about a finger gun, see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finger_gun

Metalhead47

i thought about getting one of those lil buggers but they just dont seem like they would be effective enough.

I got this as a BUG & DEEP concealment weapon (a "not s'posed to have a" gun). Yeah, probably not the most effective thing out there, but a load of .22 mag ratshot to the face followed up with 4 JHPs from just beyond touching distance should be much more effective than harsh language & idol threats.:D Now if I'm expecting to get into a gunfight, I will be sure actually be somewhere else at that time. :lol:

LOL cool concept but I don't think I can quite pull off that look. But I did email the guy & see if he sold those buckles separately :dude:

Can you call it a handgun? I think it may be more accurate to describe it as a fingergun.

Well it just took one shot last night to convince to order the larger 2-finger grip.
(Cuz I think I'm gonna be shooting this lil bugger a LOT:monkey)