• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ordered today, will have in my hands on Wednesday

Nevada carrier

This

1911DT.jpg

I also was able to order two new government model 1911 SERPA holsters from e-bay for about $10 cheaper a total savings of about $20 off the Blackhawk store. One is for my hip the other for my car console's quick disconnect mount.

Remmy

the Tauras pt1911 i dont believe ever has come with a holster, it atleast didnt come with mine. its a nice 1911 carrier youll love it, i love.

flagellum

Weird, mine came loaded. Serpa-style holster(Has the name of the gun printed on it), extra mag, mag pouch, hard case, cleaning tools, and a soft case that is good for two guns, mags and ammo. I probably paid more I'm sure, but I think it was worth it.

Makes me wish I got the stainless slide, :( looks so much better.

Last edited:

Nevada carrier

If it's going to be his carry gun i would say yes. If its going to be well hidden in the house as a bug why bother registering it.
It's un constitutional and with metros track record they will plant drugs on you and add all of your guns to their personal collection.
Guns have to be scattered with ammo in different places storage unit, the desert, inside sheet rock walls and a few in the safe.

And some call me paranoid... :D

Remmy

If it's going to be his carry gun i would say yes. If its going to be well hidden in the house as a bug why bother registering it.

Perhaps the law-abiding citizen portion was overlooked or you just advocate violating law. Promoting violating the law would be a violation of the entire forums written rules.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/misc.php?do=showrules

(15) WE ADVOCATE FOR THE 'LAW-ABIDING' ONLY: Posts advocating illegal acts of any kind are NOT welcome here. Even if you feel that a law is unconstitutional we do not break it, we repeal it or defeat it in the courts.

What you suggest is in fact against the law.

http://library.municode.com/HTML/16214/level2/T12_C12.04.html

12.04.200 - Registration of firearms capable of being concealed.

It is unlawful for any person with at least sixty days of residency in the county to own or have in his possession, within the unincorporated area of Clark County, a pistol or other firearm capable of being concealed, unless the same has first been registered with the sheriff or with a police department of any of the incorporated cities of Clark County.

(Ord. 3571 § 4, 2007: Ord. 242 § 20, 1965)

12.04.220 - Penalty for violation of Sections 12.

04.010—12.04.210. Any person who violates any of the provisions of Sections 12.04.010 through 12.04.210 is guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be punished by imprisonment in the county jail for a term not to exceed six months or by a fine of not to exceed five hundred dollars, or by both.

(Ord. 242 § 23, 1965)

I wont even address your other comments about "squattering" your guns around the desert, inside your walls, and in storage units.

VFORVENDETTA

The topic cops have arrived. Don't come crying when theres flooding, a huge earthquake or invasion of illegals deported from the new country of arizona and metro take your guns because you registered all of them.

Remember hurricane katrina?

Last edited: