• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

'Chrysler's Gun-Toting Pickup Truck', FoxNews.com, the Wisconsin Special,

CUOfficer

To open the lock box you must swipe your credit card, debiting it for the current fine, court costs, taxes, fees and costs of administration of ss 167.31 At year end, your contribution to the DNR welfare fund will be noted on a billboard in DOWNtown Milwaukee written in ebonics.

LMFAO....good one Doug! Ebonics....lol.... Anywho, seems like a great target for theft and not worth the money.

anmut

It's not so much the legalities for me but the last thing I would trust would be for Chrysler (of all companies) to build a "lockable and waterproof" place for my rifles. Thanks though but I'll stick to my in cab gun cases...