• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VOTE FOR > ART ROBINSON independant conservative to replace democrate DeFazio

SteveInAshand

Art is a decent hard working man who raised a half dozen kids alone on his ranch after his wife died.

The kids ( now adults ) never watched TV , they are all outstanding citizens, all are now professionals and most are like Art who is a PHD scientist.

Even tho he is an intellectual, he is one of those plain spoken non glamorous guys who is still connected to his common sense, His web site is below

http://www.artrobinsonforcongress.com/news.html

crisisweasel

I gather from the way this guy thinks that he is most likely pro-gun. However, there is no mention of this on his site, except as subsumed by a general statement about Constitutional government.

If you support him and he is indeed pro-gun, and hopefully pro-OC, you might want to mail him and let him know that it would be wise to put a detailed position on the right to self-defense in the Agenda or Issues section.

EDIT: I see now, he writes: 13. The right to keep and bear arms shall not be abridged.

He meant 'infringed' but at least it is in there.

Last edited:

Teddybearfrmhell

I

EDIT: I see now, he writes: 13. The right to keep and bear arms shall not be abridged.

He meant 'infringed' but at least it is in there.

as all politicians in america swear to "support and defend the constiution" they can all say whatever they like about the right to keep and bear arms but what does he STAND for?... does he even OWN a gun? ... how does he live his life?

i am being asked (in a forum dedicated to ensuring that we "live" our rights) to support a man with my vote, and yet the man isnt a member, hasnt a position and infact the only recommendation that i see for him is that he ISNT the other guy..... this is how we wind up screwed.... stop voting OUT the other guy, vote IN your guy....

idiocy