• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gang Problems?

Rich Keagy

I heard about a guy who, when he noticed a 'gangster' walking his way, said "Hey!, I know your mom. We go the same church." The gangster mumbles something and keeps on walking.

Last edited:

demnogis

The furthest extent of my interaction with gang members has usually been a change in the direction they're walking or a very, very wide berth. No issues thus far *knock on wood*.

Golden smith

Banned
No not at all, those problems are in EL Salvador and in Honduras.

MS-13 got started in Los Angeles California by Salvadorians who migrated there. Then when they got in trouble with the law in the states and got deported back to El Salvador they started the gang in there home country and it grew even more it stands for Mara Salvatrucha which means Salvadorian Gang and M-18 also started in LA by Hondurians and some of them also got deported to Honsuras and started the gang in Honduras.
They are in no way related to COsta RIca or Nicaragua in fact NIcaragua, COsta Rica and Panama are the safest countries in central america and they do not have gangs. Of course every country in the world has crime and criminals but you wont see any MS13 or M-18 in CR or Nica it does not exist there.