• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Moca menbership

hightecrebel

Sheesh...spend a little time away from the internet while saving money, log on to go pay for a membership, then you go and take the option away from me. Do you really dislike me that much? I mean, granted, USA/USAF ain't the best of friends, but come on man...

Let me know when memberships are available again. I'll keep at least some of the money set aside. At the same time, I might use some of it to send my wife to get me a new rifle or pistol...

shanebelanger

Accomplished Advocate
Sheesh...spend a little time away from the internet while saving money, log on to go pay for a membership, then you go and take the option away from me. Do you really dislike me that much? I mean, granted, USA/USAF ain't the best of friends, but come on man...

Let me know when memberships are available again. I'll keep at least some of the money set aside. At the same time, I might use some of it to send my wife to get me a new rifle or pistol...
Well, it's interesting because we had so much interest in membership, then once we implemented it nobody really seemed to bite. Of course, it could just be bad timing. And Forrest was USAF before he was Army :) Either way we're going to rework the model so that it's better and get back to everyone. For now, you can just sign up for the newsletter which is free!

crdonov

well thats harsh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there doing the best they!!!!!!!! you try going to college, work, and manage a website all at the same time!!!!!

xd-over

hightecrebel

Well, it's interesting because we had so much interest in membership, then once we implemented it nobody really seemed to bite. Of course, it could just be bad timing. And Forrest was USAF before he was Army :) Either way we're going to rework the model so that it's better and get back to everyone. For now, you can just sign up for the newsletter which is free!

I know, pm'd back and forth with him for a bit early on. As far as timing goes, only access I had for the past two months was at work. Strangely, OCDO is accessible, but MOCA is 'non-categorized' so it's a no-go. Still waiting on the work order for comm to categorize it...

Signed up for the newsletter first chance I had. Here's hoping the new app's available soon.