Thread: Visiting Arcata from Washington

Visiting Arcata from Washington

Hey all, I'll be coming from Washington to visit my uncle in Arcata. I'll arrive tomorrow, the 17th, and leave Saturday. Are any of you in the area? I'd love to get together for an OC meet sometime during the week. Unloaded open carry is gonna feel awfully weird to me, but it's better than none!

I'll be reading over all of the flyers and FAQ's tonight.
    Last edited by .45ACPaddy; 08-16-2010 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by G22Paddy View Post
    Hey all, I'll be coming from Washington to visit my uncle in Arcata. I'll arrive tomorrow, the 17th, and leave Saturday. Are any of you in the area? I'd love to get together for an OC meet sometime during the week. Unloaded open carry is gonna feel awfully weird to me, but it's better than none!

I'll be reading over all of the flyers and FAQ's tonight.
    Be careful there. Arcata is the indoor dope growing capital of Calif. Don't ask how I know this.
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

I've heard that, but it's irrelevant where I'm staying. Just wondering if anyone else is in the area.

Alrighty, I'm staying in McKinlyeyville, so anyone around the McKinleyville/Arcata/Eureka area who would like to gather for coffee, please let me know! I'm going to OC at least once while I'm down here.

Quote Originally Posted by G22Paddy View Post
    Alrighty, I'm staying in McKinlyeyville, so anyone around the McKinleyville/Arcata/Eureka area who would like to gather for coffee, please let me know! I'm going to OC at least once while I'm down here.
    McKinleyville - 'Oklahoma by the Sea'

You there now? Watch out for school zones. Come to Ca on vacation leave on probation...

PM me your number I have a friend up there.
    Last edited by cato; 08-18-2010 at 06:39 AM.

You've reached your stored message limit, lol

My number is 360-621-5399