Thread: Dumb criminals

Dumb criminals

Burglarize a gun range? Do you think they leave all the guns laying around for you to pick up? Did you have "stupid" for breakfast?

Click on videos/local news for the video. http://www.ktla.com/
    Last edited by Gundude; 08-16-2010 at 08:41 PM.
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

HAHHAHAHAHAHA LMFAO! I just saw the same thing on tv. And my exact words out of my mouth was "who the F**k steals from a gun range?". And storing ammo in a undisclosed location? What is that nonsense. You moved it from one closet to another probably

I'm not sure the police had enough cars there.... 8>)

cant seem to find it? i must be illiterate

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisc411 View Post
    cant seem to find it? i must be illiterate
    Open the ktla website, hover on videos and click local news...scroll down a little and see the pane with a white truck in it. click that for the video.
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Sons of Liberty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sons of Liberty View Post

Another waste of Police resources. where is sardina now ?

Regular Member coolusername2007's Avatar
    That was either too many police cars for one theft incident, leaving the rest of the city under-served, or there are simply way too many police.

It's hard for adreneline junkies to stay away from a persuit.

Quote Originally Posted by coolusername2007 View Post
    That was either too many police cars for one theft incident, leaving the rest of the city under-served, or there are simply way too many police.
    "One theft incident" !!

Armed robbery, attempted murder on one employee during the comission of the robbery, fleeing the cops, shooting at the cops, ect, ect, ect.

I'm guessing that you would call the LA riots a minor case of vandalism!!!

Would you rather have all those cops doing E checks?

They could probably use a few less cops there, but I would rather have cops that are drawn to stuff like that (guns, crime, bad guys, violence) that cops that run away form that stuff...
    Last edited by greg36ff; 08-17-2010 at 10:52 AM.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter bigtoe416's Avatar
    Burro Canyon? That is the absolute stupidest place to rob. It's way in the middle of nowhere where there is hardly any traffic and there are like five ways out, only one of which gets you anywhere other than further away from civilization.

Regular Member coolusername2007's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greg36ff View Post
    "One theft incident" !!

Armed robbery, attempted murder on one employee during the comission of the robbery, fleeing the cops, shooting at the cops, ect, ect, ect.

I'm guessing that you would call the LA riots a minor case of vandalism!!!

Would you rather have all those cops doing E checks?

They could probably use a few less cops there, but I would rather have cops that are drawn to stuff like that (guns, crime, bad guys, violence) that cops that run away form that stuff...

Thanks for calling me on this. I don't know what I heard when I listened to the news report the first time, but I clearly didn't listen. I played the video again (twice) and listened a lot better this time. Yeah, this was a really bad crime by some real low life thugs, not just a simple theft as I first (mis)understood. It is good to know the cops were out there and responding to a very volatile situation.

Quote Originally Posted by coolusername2007 View Post
    Thanks for calling me on this. I don't know what I heard when I listened to the news report the first time, but I clearly didn't listen. I played the video again (twice) and listened a lot better this time. Yeah, this was a really bad crime by some real low life thugs, not just a simple theft as I first (mis)understood. It is good to know the cops were out there and responding to a very volatile situation.
    Those clowns are lucky to be alive. Shooting at the cops is a monster no no.
    Last edited by Gundude; 08-18-2010 at 12:49 AM.