• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dumb criminals

Gundude

Burglarize a gun range? Do you think they leave all the guns laying around for you to pick up? Did you have "stupid" for breakfast?

Click on videos/local news for the video. http://www.ktla.com/

Last edited:

JUMPOFFBRIDGE89

HAHHAHAHAHAHA LMFAO! I just saw the same thing on tv. And my exact words out of my mouth was "who the F**k steals from a gun range?". And storing ammo in a undisclosed location? What is that nonsense. You moved it from one closet to another probably

Sons of Liberty

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
Try this link:

[video]http://www.ktla.com/videobeta/d9733d30-eb2f-4c57-991c-bd6524852aa6/News/KTLA-Armed-Robbery-Suspects-Caught-After-Wild-Pursuit-Cheryl-Getuiza-Reports[/video]

greg36ff

That was either too many police cars for one theft incident, leaving the rest of the city under-served, or there are simply way too many police.

"One theft incident" !!

Armed robbery, attempted murder on one employee during the comission of the robbery, fleeing the cops, shooting at the cops, ect, ect, ect.

I'm guessing that you would call the LA riots a minor case of vandalism!!!

Would you rather have all those cops doing E checks?

They could probably use a few less cops there, but I would rather have cops that are drawn to stuff like that (guns, crime, bad guys, violence) that cops that run away form that stuff...

Last edited:

bigtoe416

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
Burro Canyon? That is the absolute stupidest place to rob. It's way in the middle of nowhere where there is hardly any traffic and there are like five ways out, only one of which gets you anywhere other than further away from civilization.

coolusername2007

"One theft incident" !!

Armed robbery, attempted murder on one employee during the comission of the robbery, fleeing the cops, shooting at the cops, ect, ect, ect.

I'm guessing that you would call the LA riots a minor case of vandalism!!!

Would you rather have all those cops doing E checks?

They could probably use a few less cops there, but I would rather have cops that are drawn to stuff like that (guns, crime, bad guys, violence) that cops that run away form that stuff...

Thanks for calling me on this. I don't know what I heard when I listened to the news report the first time, but I clearly didn't listen. I played the video again (twice) and listened a lot better this time. Yeah, this was a really bad crime by some real low life thugs, not just a simple theft as I first (mis)understood. It is good to know the cops were out there and responding to a very volatile situation.

Gundude

Thanks for calling me on this. I don't know what I heard when I listened to the news report the first time, but I clearly didn't listen. I played the video again (twice) and listened a lot better this time. Yeah, this was a really bad crime by some real low life thugs, not just a simple theft as I first (mis)understood. It is good to know the cops were out there and responding to a very volatile situation.

Those clowns are lucky to be alive. Shooting at the cops is a monster no no.

Last edited: