Thread: OTish...Ok not really but wanted to join the cool OT thread club for once! lol

OTish...Ok not really but wanted to join the cool OT thread club for once! lol

So I brought this up to a few people at the Meet at Willow Lake and figured I would post it here to get Ya'lls opinions...

The way I understand RCW 9.41.060 is that it states "lawful outdoor activities" or some thing similar at least, then goes on to list a few of those a "horseback riding, fishing..."

Now my question is: Would a trip to punch some holes in paper (outdoors of course. like at capitol state or some other such area) qualify as an outdoor activity covered by this RCW?

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by devildoc5 View Post
    So I brought this up to a few people at the Meet at Willow Lake and figured I would post it here to get Ya'lls opinions...

The way I understand RCW 9.41.060 is that it states "lawful outdoor activities" or some thing similar at least, then goes on to list a few of those a "horseback riding, fishing..."

Now my question is: Would a trip to punch some holes in paper (outdoors of course. like at capitol state or some other such area) qualify as an outdoor activity covered by this RCW?
    IANAL
    But in my opinion yes. Recreational shooting is an outdoor activity.
    I tried to get some clarification on this though and get blank.......
    I am of the opinion that if my sons who are 13 and 14 want to carry a pistol as we hike to our shooting spot, there is nothing in the RCW's to prevent that.

Oh come on, I drive you there while carrying loaded, and you doubt the poosharker?????

Trust me, I been milking 060 for every ounce I can get.

Been harassed by the police? Yelled at by the anti-gun neighbors? Mother doesn't approve?

Then this is the place for you! Click here to get back at them!

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Poosharker View Post
    Oh come on, I drive you there while carrying loaded, and you doubt the poosharker?????

Trust me, I been milking 060 for every ounce I can get.
    Maybe you should just change your name to .060......hahaha. Hey I am going to spend some time drafting up a letter in support of your Bill while outta state.