Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: OC'er At Sierra Vista Safeway Today, there was Two of Us.

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    333

    Thumbs up OC'er At Sierra Vista Safeway Today, there was Two of Us.

    Older gentleman, denim work cloths shopping with his wife. Looked to have a .380 auto in a well-used nylon holster.

    We did not get a chance to speak...but good on ya, it is good to see another OC’er.


    Steve
    Last edited by .45acp; 08-16-2010 at 11:50 PM.
    Steve


    "Life is hard, its even harder when you are stupid!"

  2. #2
    Guest
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    958
    All Tucson supermarkets I visit accept my OC - Safeway, Fry's, Wallymart, Sunflower, Basha and ...<Gasp>... Trader Joe, where weepy eyed libs shop.
    Last edited by GWbiker; 08-17-2010 at 11:12 PM.

  3. #3
    Regular Member mFonz77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sierra Vista, AZ
    Posts
    265
    Fry and Safeway are both OC-friendly in SV...I have never set foot in Food City and don't plan to...the two aforementioned both have Starbucks too...

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by mFonz77 View Post
    Fry and Safeway are both OC-friendly in SV...I have never set foot in Food City and don't plan to...the two aforementioned both have Starbucks too...
    I have OC'ed all over SV (including Food City) without issue with one single exception, the SV Mall, which I no longer do business at.

    I can recommend the New China Supper Buffet on the west end of Frye Blvd is OC friendly.

    SV is very OC friendly.

    Steve
    Steve


    "Life is hard, its even harder when you are stupid!"

  5. #5
    Regular Member mFonz77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sierra Vista, AZ
    Posts
    265
    Quote Originally Posted by .45acp View Post
    I have OC'ed all over SV (including Food City) without issue with one single exception, the SV Mall, which I no longer do business at.

    I can recommend the New China Supper Buffet on the west end of Frye Blvd is OC friendly.

    SV is very OC friendly.

    Steve
    Man - don't even get me started on the mall. They technically *have* a sign, but it's so damn small you need a magnifying glass to read it and it's so low to the ground...long story short nobody reads it. It's not just for firearms, it's a list of "rules" or something. Anyway...I never go in there either, just because I don't have anything to buy in malls.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona, USA
    Posts
    131
    I know food city's up here are posted. (owned by Basha's). It's different down there?

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by impulse418 View Post
    I know food city's up here are posted. (owned by Basha's). It's different down there?
    I carry at the Douglas and SV Food City fairly often. To tell the truth I have not looked for a sign. I'll be in the Douglas Food City tomorrow and take a closer look. Eithier way, I have not had any issue.

    Maybe mFonz77 has seen a sign at the SV Food City.

    Steve
    Steve


    "Life is hard, its even harder when you are stupid!"

  8. #8
    Guest
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    958
    Quote Originally Posted by mFonz77 View Post
    Man - don't even get me started on the mall. They technically *have* a sign, but it's so damn small you need a magnifying glass to read it and it's so low to the ground...long story short nobody reads it. It's not just for firearms, it's a list of "rules" or something. Anyway...I never go in there either, just because I don't have anything to buy in malls.
    As I see it, the main problem with most indoor Malls in Arizona is they are owned or managed by concerns located in other states, therefore extending their anti-gun laws onto Arizona citizens.

    General Growth Properties in just one example as (GGP) owns many Tucson area Malls. GGP is headquartered in Chicago.

    I would like to see AZCDL address this issue one day.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •