• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC'er At Sierra Vista Safeway Today, there was Two of Us.

.45acp

Older gentleman, denim work cloths shopping with his wife. Looked to have a .380 auto in a well-used nylon holster.

We did not get a chance to speak...but good on ya, it is good to see another OC’er.

Steve

Last edited:

GWbiker

All Tucson supermarkets I visit accept my OC - Safeway, Fry's, Wallymart, Sunflower, Basha and ...<Gasp>... Trader Joe, where weepy eyed libs shop.

Last edited:

mFonz77

Fry and Safeway are both OC-friendly in SV...I have never set foot in Food City and don't plan to...the two aforementioned both have Starbucks too...

.45acp

Fry and Safeway are both OC-friendly in SV...I have never set foot in Food City and don't plan to...the two aforementioned both have Starbucks too...

I have OC'ed all over SV (including Food City) without issue with one single exception, the SV Mall, which I no longer do business at.

I can recommend the New China Supper Buffet on the west end of Frye Blvd is OC friendly.

SV is very OC friendly.

Steve

mFonz77

I have OC'ed all over SV (including Food City) without issue with one single exception, the SV Mall, which I no longer do business at.

I can recommend the New China Supper Buffet on the west end of Frye Blvd is OC friendly.

SV is very OC friendly.

Steve

Man - don't even get me started on the mall. They technically *have* a sign, but it's so damn small you need a magnifying glass to read it and it's so low to the ground...long story short nobody reads it. It's not just for firearms, it's a list of "rules" or something. Anyway...I never go in there either, just because I don't have anything to buy in malls.

impulse

I know food city's up here are posted. (owned by Basha's). It's different down there?

.45acp

I know food city's up here are posted. (owned by Basha's). It's different down there?

I carry at the Douglas and SV Food City fairly often. To tell the truth I have not looked for a sign. I'll be in the Douglas Food City tomorrow and take a closer look. Eithier way, I have not had any issue.

Maybe mFonz77 has seen a sign at the SV Food City.

Steve

GWbiker

Man - don't even get me started on the mall. They technically *have* a sign, but it's so damn small you need a magnifying glass to read it and it's so low to the ground...long story short nobody reads it. It's not just for firearms, it's a list of "rules" or something. Anyway...I never go in there either, just because I don't have anything to buy in malls.

As I see it, the main problem with most indoor Malls in Arizona is they are owned or managed by concerns located in other states, therefore extending their anti-gun laws onto Arizona citizens.

General Growth Properties in just one example as (GGP) owns many Tucson area Malls. GGP is headquartered in Chicago.

I would like to see AZCDL address this issue one day.