• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Keep hitting this poll on Royal Oak Festoval open carry!

Agent1

Michael Andrzejak, one of the comish's for RO stated, almost word for word, what I wrote in one of the many comment sections of the AB&E discussions. Thats funny!:banana:

malignity

Can we un-sticky this now, considering 71% of voters seem to think carry is okay at AB&E?

We really don't need more stickies.

Really. We don't. More stickies make checking OCDO by mobile phone almost impossible, and I know I'm not the only one in Michigan that does so.

Last edited:

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
Can we un-sticky this now, considering 71% of voters seem to think carry is okay at AB&E?

We really don't need more stickies.

Really. We don't. More stickies make checking OCDO by mobile phone almost impossible, and I know I'm not the only one in Michigan that does so.

No! Sticky's are the best! Everything should be a Sticky.......

;)