Thread: BlackHawk Holster

BlackHawk Holster

I got the black hawk thigh holster for Bretta and i lost the little clips that attach the holster to the belt. i was wondering if anyone knew where i can get a replacements?
    Patrick Henry didn't say "Give me safety , or give me death". Liberty is what America is about.

Blackhawk has always had VERY good customer service. Call them and see if they will send you replacements. They have sent me small parts (screws, etc) for free in the past. If they want you to pay for replacements, their fees are relatively low...

Blackhawk Customer Service:

1-800-964-5263 ext.3450

http://www.blackhawk.com/downloads/s...contactus.html
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Thanks

thanks Dreamer for the info! I have emailed them and the parts are on the way!
    Patrick Henry didn't say "Give me safety , or give me death". Liberty is what America is about.

XD, could you post up a picture of those parts and where they go once you get them in? Someone else might find it useful in the future.

Parts

here are the parts that I needed replacing. After I get my holster out of my locker i'll post the pic that shows the completed holster
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	clips.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	37.4 KB 
ID:	4674