Thread: Moscow folks

Moscow folks

Well, I just moved to Moscow. If anyone wants to meet up for a coffee/beer/whatever, post in here.

You know, it's funny; I don't even feel like OCing here because it's such a nice town compared to the huge city we came from.

Anyway, speak up for a meet up.

Lew

I will be in town next Monday if we can get some interest for a dinner most places had been pretty open to the OC crowd.

I live in Moscow year around and we are thinking about getting a dinner or lunch together possibly over the long weekend sept 3-6. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Well, I'm still interested in a little get together. Maybe grill some burgers or something?

Myself and a friend of mine will be in town on Sunday evening through monday afternoon. Maybe a later dinner on Sunday as I have to drive down from Spokane?

I thought you lived here, Vandal. Did you graduate or something? :-)

After four and a half years of fun and various forms of education, formal and otherwise, I earned my degree and left.

I would still be open to dinner on Sunday evening, though it would have to be later. I am off work at 6 and could get there around 8 for the festivities.

Sorry about not getting back to your guys the in-laws ended up coming to town and the weekend suddenly got very full. I am open Friday thru Sunday every week if you want to get together for a lunch or dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by Louie86 View Post
    Sorry about not getting back to your guys the in-laws ended up coming to town and the weekend suddenly got very full. I am open Friday thru Sunday every week if you want to get together for a lunch or dinner.
    Give us a week's notice and we'll try to get a carload of guys up there for moral support. Haven't done a roadtrip in a few decades.......