• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Moscow folks

Lew

Well, I just moved to Moscow. If anyone wants to meet up for a coffee/beer/whatever, post in here.

You know, it's funny; I don't even feel like OCing here because it's such a nice town compared to the huge city we came from.

Anyway, speak up for a meet up.

Lew

Lew

Well, I'm still interested in a little get together. Maybe grill some burgers or something?

Vandal

Myself and a friend of mine will be in town on Sunday evening through monday afternoon. Maybe a later dinner on Sunday as I have to drive down from Spokane?

Vandal

After four and a half years of fun and various forms of education, formal and otherwise, I earned my degree and left.

I would still be open to dinner on Sunday evening, though it would have to be later. I am off work at 6 and could get there around 8 for the festivities.

Louie86

Sorry about not getting back to your guys the in-laws ended up coming to town and the weekend suddenly got very full. I am open Friday thru Sunday every week if you want to get together for a lunch or dinner.

ecocks

Sorry about not getting back to your guys the in-laws ended up coming to town and the weekend suddenly got very full. I am open Friday thru Sunday every week if you want to get together for a lunch or dinner.

Give us a week's notice and we'll try to get a carload of guys up there for moral support. Haven't done a roadtrip in a few decades.......