Thread: Clark County Code revision

Clark County Code revision

I am happy to say I attended the commission meeting this morning and spoke on the code that restricts possession of firearms in parks. The attorney that was there said that the laws are currently being revised, and he publicly announced that it was in violation to the State preemption law. Congratulations everyone, and thank you for all your support and notes on how to get things done. I should be on channel 2, 6, and 12 NEWS tonight. Channel 2 will have a longer story at 6:30 said the cameraman. Hopefully, they don't edit the crap out of it and make me look bad

Joe~

p.s. I did open carry there as well
    Last edited by joejoejoe; 08-17-2010 at 04:19 PM.

You are the man, here today.....great work!
    Quote Originally Posted by joejoejoe View Post
    I am happy to say I attended the commission meeting this morning and spoke on the code that restricts possession of firearms in parks. The attorney that was there said that the laws are currently being revised, and he publicly announced that it was in violation to the State preemption law. Congratulations everyone, and thank you for all your support and notes on how to get things done. I should be on channel 2, 6, and 12 NEWS tonight. Channel 2 will have a longer story at 6:30 said the cameraman. Hopefully, they don't edit the crap out of it and make me look bad

Joe~

p.s. I did open carry there as well
    Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows not victory nor defeat....Teddy Roosevelt

Congrats joe wish i could have went had to take someone to the airport and someother legal stuff. see if you can record the news cast and post a video on here

Great Job!! Was there any word on the time frame for the revisions?

Was watching katu and you were on at 4:36

The city said the time frame was December. The County said they are working on it currently.
    I am sure I will post it when I see the change.

Joe~