• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Clark County Code revision

joejoejoe

I am happy to say I attended the commission meeting this morning and spoke on the code that restricts possession of firearms in parks. The attorney that was there said that the laws are currently being revised, and he publicly announced that it was in violation to the State preemption law. Congratulations everyone, and thank you for all your support and notes on how to get things done. I should be on channel 2, 6, and 12 NEWS tonight. Channel 2 will have a longer story at 6:30 said the cameraman. Hopefully, they don't edit the crap out of it and make me look bad :(

Joe~

p.s. I did open carry there as well :)

Last edited:

jt59

You are the man, here today.....great work!
I am happy to say I attended the commission meeting this morning and spoke on the code that restricts possession of firearms in parks. The attorney that was there said that the laws are currently being revised, and he publicly announced that it was in violation to the State preemption law. Congratulations everyone, and thank you for all your support and notes on how to get things done. I should be on channel 2, 6, and 12 NEWS tonight. Channel 2 will have a longer story at 6:30 said the cameraman. Hopefully, they don't edit the crap out of it and make me look bad :(

Joe~

p.s. I did open carry there as well :)

bwboley

Activist Member
Congrats joe wish i could have went had to take someone to the airport and someother legal stuff. see if you can record the news cast and post a video on here

joejoejoe

The city said the time frame was December. The County said they are working on it currently.
I am sure I will post it when I see the change.

Joe~