Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I killed an intruder with my Glock 19 Last Night

I killed an intruder with my Glock 19 Last Night

I had just arrived home after running a late night errand and it was after midnight. I had set everything down, took my shoes off, and just as I turned on the kitchen light I immediately knew something was wrong. Just as I spun around I saw something move around the corner. I cautiously poked my head around to notice a terrible sight. The intruder had dark brown skin, was about an inch in height, had six legs, and two long brown antennas sticking out from its head. I had to act fast but when I turned around there was nothing within arm's reach to smash it with. It was quickly scurrying away and the nearest object available was my Glock 19 that I had just set on the kitchen counter.

I grabbed the pistol and began beating the insect with it but the carpet provided a cushion making it hard to kill. After several tries and my adrenaline pumping, the insect was at last on its back and unable to move. Now I couldn't just stop the threat, I had to make sure the burglar was dead good and for all. Besides, if he got away he may get into my neighbor's kitchen and commit the same crime there. So I gave him a few more whacks and the score was simple: Homeowner: 1, Roach: 0.

I had never used my gun to take a life before. I didn't want anyone to get involved so I scooped up the body with a piece of toilet paper (I didn't want to get my fingerprints on it) and then quickly disposed of the evidence in the toilet. I'm just glad everything turned out ok so I popped some popcorn and opened a beer. Hope none of you all ever have to go through this. Have a nice day.

Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar
    You heartless monster. That poor creature has just as much of a right to life as you do, and was just trying to feed it's family. How dare priviledged humans like you commit acts of genocide against a species you disagree with. What makes you so special? Was the color of it's exoskeleton to dark? Was it because it didn't speak english? I hope next time you think about that before you let your evil specieist instincts take over and take away a precious life that will be missed by hundreds of eggs.

You must be a republican.
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

murder !!!! ...lol
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Delete your post! protector84!

you admit to killing the threat, after you had lawfully stopped it!
    Murderer! you need to hire the best lawyer you can afford, Now!
    never post the details of a self defense act.
    everything you write can and will be used against you in a court of law!
    you should wrap your gun in a pillow, and shoot out your hard drive,
    to protect your self from self incrimination, during the goon squad search that is sure to happen soon!!
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

wow... goof with a gun...

You pistol-whipped a cockroach?

*facepalm*
    illegal ≠ immoral legal ≠ moral
    [SIZE=1]"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. "Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson
    G19 Gen 4; Bersa Thunder 380; Sig Sauer P238; Kel-Tec su-16c

Regular Member frommycolddeadhands's Avatar
    Should have just double tapped it to to the head. That'll teach 'em....

1. It was an intruder in his household. It gave up its right to life upon entry.

2. Please tell me the G19 was unloaded at the time.

Thumbs up

I was all ready to hear a story of some kid gone wrong and needed a tv or something. Thanks for making my Crappy day better.

Quote Originally Posted by simmonsjoe View Post
    You pistol-whipped a cockroach?

*facepalm*
    Not only did he pistol-whip it, he pistol-whipped it TO DEATH.

Hah! Had me going there.

I've actually killed a few earwigs (pincher bugs) this summer with the butt of my Sigma (Yes, loaded ). I hate those things with a passion.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Hilarious.

All you CSI fans - I notice nobody has suggested he run the tupperware through the dishwasher to get rid of the DNA evidence. At least with a Glock you can do that without ruining the firearm any more than it already is.

Protector84 - are you sure it was a roach and not some gooberment spy drone sent to spy on you?

stay safe.

Funny stuff.

Never killed an insect with my XD before.

Hmm, that reminds me.

I do shoot prairie dogs with my 45-70.

Should be just great for those roaches.

But - was there A-Dump? Did you Blade at 45? Did you at least yell; "Stop! Or I will beat you soundly!!!!"

That cockroach wasn't a criminal. He just wasn't that type of person. I knew him and he was turning his life around. He may have made some bad decisions in the past, but he was getting his life together. He didn't have any restraining orders on him any more. He just wanted to see his baby-mama. He was trying to feed his family...

blah, blah, blah...

It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Quote Originally Posted by protector84 View Post
    I had just arrived home after running a late night errand and it was after midnight. I had set everything down, took my shoes off, and just as I turned on the kitchen light I immediately knew something was wrong. Just as I spun around I saw something move around the corner. I cautiously poked my head around to notice a terrible sight. The intruder had dark brown skin, was about an inch in height, had six legs, and two long brown antennas sticking out from its head. I had to act fast but when I turned around there was nothing within arm's reach to smash it with. It was quickly scurrying away and the nearest object available was my Glock 19 that I had just set on the kitchen counter.

I grabbed the pistol and began beating the insect with it but the carpet provided a cushion making it hard to kill. After several tries and my adrenaline pumping, the insect was at last on its back and unable to move. Now I couldn't just stop the threat, I had to make sure the burglar was dead good and for all. Besides, if he got away he may get into my neighbor's kitchen and commit the same crime there. So I gave him a few more whacks and the score was simple: Homeowner: 1, Roach: 0.

I had never used my gun to take a life before. I didn't want anyone to get involved so I scooped up the body with a piece of toilet paper (I didn't want to get my fingerprints on it) and then quickly disposed of the evidence in the toilet. I'm just glad everything turned out ok so I popped some popcorn and opened a beer. Hope none of you all ever have to go through this. Have a nice day.

You B*****d !!!!! you vicious heartless B*****d !!!!! that was some Roaches Father or Brother or Son. and you didn't even issue a verbal warning ...
    "To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them."
    - George Mason

Why didn't you just shoot him in the leg? Or Tazer him?

The thing I don't understand is why he had to hit it 6 times. He didn't need to do that.
    illegal ≠ immoral legal ≠ moral
    [SIZE=1]"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. "Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson
    G19 Gen 4; Bersa Thunder 380; Sig Sauer P238; Kel-Tec su-16c

McX
    gotta watch out for those xenomorphs come creepin around the livingroom!
    Last edited by McX; 08-18-2010 at 08:57 PM.

Thanks for the post. I laugh so hard I about wet myself! And at work, that wouldn't have been cool.

hey i thought guns killed roachs , not people. why didn't the gun jump off the counter and protect you. and all the things you did for it tsk tsk.

ps how do you spell tsk

In my near 1000 posts, I don't think I've ever posted anywhere but the Michigan forums...

This post was noteworthy enough for me to post here... that story is absolutely hilarious.
    All opinions posted on opencarry.org are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of opencarry.org or Michigan Open Carry Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by 19Daniel91 View Post
    Hah! Had me going there.

I've actually killed a few earwigs (pincher bugs) this summer with the butt of my Sigma (Yes, loaded ). I hate those things with a passion.
    I know what ya mean,I hate those Sigma`s too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast