• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I killed an intruder with my Glock 19 Last Night

M

McX

gotta watch out for those xenomorphs come creepin around the livingroom!

Last edited:

papa bear

hey i thought guns killed roachs , not people. why didn't the gun jump off the counter and protect you. and all the things you did for it tsk tsk.

ps how do you spell tsk

malignity

In my near 1000 posts, I don't think I've ever posted anywhere but the Michigan forums...

This post was noteworthy enough for me to post here... that story is absolutely hilarious.

DetroitBiker

Hah! Had me going there.

I've actually killed a few earwigs (pincher bugs) this summer with the butt of my Sigma (Yes, loaded :p). I hate those things with a passion.

I know what ya mean,I hate those Sigma`s too
2lsgn4z.jpg

Las Vegan

Since this happened, have you been depressed? Sleeping ok? Have you been distracted or having anger issues? After all of the post traumatic stress disorder stories I've heard about, you might want to consider getting some counseling.

We're here for you, bro. Be strong.

mark-in-texas

I wonder if Raid makes a canister about the same size as pepper spray?? Is a flyswatter considered a 'backup weapon?' A bug zapper is a WMD? lol...

crisisweasel

Please...I have a little ritual on posts about the use of guns in self defense where I hold my breath from the moment until after I read the original post until someone writes "I call BS"/"There's something fishy about this post."

I'm turning blue.

Please...someone...maybe that Glocks are too light...and roaches too hard...something...going to pass out...

GlockGuy21Sf

Lmao

By far the best story I have ever heard. I'm just glad that no innocent people got hurt by that nasty intruder. It is nice to hear about the good guy winning once in a while. Wonder if that'll work on fleas. Draw down on them and demand they leave. LMAO

rodbender

Turn a few geckos loose in the house and you will not have to worry about his gang coming to intimidate you over this act of self defense.

thx997303

I call BS! A 9mm Handgun is NOWHERE NEAR enough to kill such an intruder!

These things can withstand NUKES!

Who are you trying to fool?

What is up with all these MALL NINJA WANNABES?

LOL

Had to relieve the smurf.